We got up and headed to the beach- thought we'd give it another try. Thing didn't go much better, but he did end up playing in the sand (but only with one hand while sitting on the beach towel!) We got in one more lunch at Pompano Joe's with friends & then I did some shopping while Austin napped! After dinner my mom & I took Austin for a ride in the wagon~
Playing in the sand
He doesn't even like the sight the ocean (ignore how high his hat is sitting!)
One last walk on the beach with mommy
Lunch
Ready for a ride
Helping Gigi pull the wagon
He's getting so big
Stopping for a drink of water on the golf course
Playing in the neighbors sprinklers on the way home :)
Saturday
After playing with Gigi & Papa all morning, we went to lunch with friends before heading to the airport. We had a wonderful week & can't wait to go back soon- hopefully with Shane joining us next time!
Papa taking Austin for one last wagon ride
A quick bath in Gigi's tub before lunch
Trying his first lemon- his facial expressions were priceless!
At lunch with Gigi & Papa







5 comments:
Looks like a great trip!! It's so fun to be with parents. And Austin is getting so big! :)
Love, love all the Destin posts!! Looks like you two had a blast! Thanks for sharing!
What a great trip! Destin looks so beautiful- I can't wait to take the girls one day! Glad you had fun with your family :)
What a fun, fun, fun trip! We hope to take the kids there next spring/summer! I LOVE Destin.
What a GREAT trip! I know it was so hard to leave and come back to the "grind". It looks like it was a blast. Austin is so precious!!!
Post a Comment