1994 (high school)- Christina, Lisa, Whitney, & Amie
2009- Amie, Christina, Lisa, & Whitney
I recently got back in touch with 3 of my best friends from high school (gotta love facebook!) We all went to church together, and these girls were there to get me through some of my toughest times & best times! So we decided we would get together for a girls weekend in St Louis- our old stomping ground!
Amie & I
Lisa, me, & Christina

Lisa and I flew in on Friday afternoon (the other two still live in the area!) It was so weird for me to visit again, as it had been over 10 years since my last trip! It had also been about 10 years since I saw Lisa & Christina.. so we all had tons to catch up on! On Friday we got a late lunch & went to this wonderful place called The Cupcakery for dessert! I've decided I need to open one of these places- LOVED IT! That evening we went out for Mexican and then relaxed at the hotel and talked until wee hours of the morning!
Lisa and I flew in on Friday afternoon (the other two still live in the area!) It was so weird for me to visit again, as it had been over 10 years since my last trip! It had also been about 10 years since I saw Lisa & Christina.. so we all had tons to catch up on! On Friday we got a late lunch & went to this wonderful place called The Cupcakery for dessert! I've decided I need to open one of these places- LOVED IT! That evening we went out for Mexican and then relaxed at the hotel and talked until wee hours of the morning!
Saturday we ate lunch at an old favorite & then spent the day shopping! That evening we headed over to a family get together & saw some old friends before grabbing a quick/late dinner! Once again staying up entirely too late. Afterall, we are not 16 anymore...

Sunday we ate Italian food for lunch & did a bit more shopping before dropping Lisa & I off! I had SO much fun & cannot wait until our next trip! We already have it planned- June in Phoenix (where Lisa lives!)
It's amazing how much has changed in the last 15 years (our lives & our looks), but some things never change- how much I love those girls & how much fun we have together! I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! Good times :)
Thanks to Amie & Christina for picking out a great place to stay! A wonderful location & great setup- we had a separate kitchen & family room which ended up working out so well!








2 comments:
I just remember how much you and Amie liked "Beavis and Butthead" but everyone had to call them "Beavis and Bottom-head" in front of the Dell kids. ha!
How fun! Makes me want to plan some girls trips!
Post a Comment