Just wanted to let everyone know that Austin officially started crawling today! WHOO HOO!!!!!
Life is about to completely change, and I'm not sure that I'm ready for it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Damask and Dots @ The Shabby Shoppe
23 comments:
Just remember, when he's not where you left him two seconds ago, go look under the bed ... or in the cat's litter box ... or pulling everything out of the lower cabinets ... yay, fun times! :)
Yes, baby gates here you come! We have 2 in a special area so that they are not playing in toilets and such. Noah thinks that toilets are like bath time...the fun is about to start for you!!! :)
Enjoy your crawler!
I am not surprised after seeing him so close on Sunday night. Yea for Austin!! Exciting times ahead for the Lumpkins!
Yea! Get ready mom...it's a new experience!
Way to go, Austin! Whitney, you may never sit down again.
Reid loves the bathroom - I guess bathtime is that much fun. If I can't find him I know to go there so we keep the door shut at all times now!
Way to go Austin!!! Have fun Whitney :)
Such a BIG BOY!!!!
Ok, clearly I'm not working very hard today. The funniest thing - i played the video and my computer is also playing Aol radio music scores. So, Austin was crawling to the Batman movie theme and I thought you did that on purpose. So funny.
Good job Austin!
Leah
I love it!! Way to go AUSTIN!!! On to a new world of discovery and fun!
So sweet! You are in to a whole new adventure!
isn't in funny how just one day that just start crawling? i remember it was such a weird feeling because I looked up in the kitchen, and em just came walking around the corner! it's also funny because for so long you wait for them to be mobile, and then once they are, you wish they would just sit still!!!
So sturdy!! That's funny because remotes and cell phones were the only thing Taylor would crawl to in the beginning. HA!
Of course, she did an army crawl until 11 months.
Way to go Austin......you are going to have so much fun! YOU on the other hand MOM...just wait. He can play in the toilet, open the cabinet doors and pull everything out, clear off a coffee table in seconds and cover an area "in a single bound".....like Superman. He will only want to go for the things you have never let him have....the electrical cords, DVD player, remotes, kitty litter, trash under the kitchen sink!!! WEEEEEE! Sych fun! :) Love you Austin, Linda (Nana)
Get ready mommy, you are going to wish for those non-mobile days to come back. bittersweet...too cute
Way to go, Austin!!
YAY Austin!!!!!!!!! There's nothing more cute than a crawling baby!!
Wow! Look at him go! I always took at least a week to get adjusted to the new phase but once I adjusted I really liked the new mobility.
That is so adorsble!!!!
How cute is that!! He looks like a pro:)
And he is going for the cell phone!!
Go Austin! Congrats!
Cute video!
Post a Comment